Melvin is the mastermind of safeusetools.com. He is an expert in using tools such as ladders, step stools, and various gardening tools. His soul purpose...Read more
If you’re like me, you love the smell of fresh paint. But after a few hours, that new paint smell can start to stink. And if you’re sensitive to chemicals, those fumes can be downright dangerous.
So how do you get rid of paint fumes?
- Open all the windows in your home to allow fresh air to circulate and help dissipate the paint fumes
- If you have an air conditioner, set it to “fan only” mode to help circulate the air
- Place a bowl of white vinegar in each room that you are painting
- The vinegar will absorb the odors from the paint fumes
- Boil a pot of water on the stove and add a few drops of essential oil to it
- The steam from the boiling water will disperse the essential oils into the air and help freshen up your home
-What are Some Ways to Get Rid of Paint Fumes
Assuming you mean in a room/space:
-Open doors and windows to allow for ventilation
-Use fans to help circulate the air
-Avoid using strong cleaners, chemicals or aerosol sprays as these can add to the fumes
How To Get Rid Of Paint Smell Fast-Easy Life Hack
You can get rid of paint fumes by using a fan, opening windows, or using an air purifier. You should also make sure to ventilate the room you’re painting in and wear a mask to avoid breathing in the fumes.